I’ve had v1.2 almost done for a couple months, but I just didn’t have the time to polish it up. Well, good news! It’s done!
So, whats new?
- Added uninstall logic
- Fixed access roles for both config and editor profiles
- Fixed visibility for both config and editor profiles
- Fixed tree images pre-loading URLs on Subversion repository page
- Added support for Dojo Toolkit 0.4.3
- Added ability to tie config profiles to pages
- Removed support for djConfig.debugAtAllCosts – didn’t work anyways
The Dojo Toolkit Module homepage can be found at http://code.google.com/p/dojo-toolkit-module/. The documentation has not been updated and still refers to v1.1. I’m planning on skipping the v1.2 documentation updates and wait until v1.3 is done, then do a bunch of updates to the documentation. If you should have any issues, please report them in the forum.
Recently the Dojo Toolkit gang has released 0.9 beta and I’ve already begun working on v1.3 which switches from v0.4.3 to v0.9 and should have another release soon!